I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Hijab Deutschland.co Fuchs Margarita) via the website www.hijab-deutschland.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own use is contradicted.
2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
Our offers on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping cart system.
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart." You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to open the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After accessing the "Cashier" page and entering the personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will be displayed on the order summary page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button "order for payment" you submit a binding offer from us.
You will receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract yet.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2 days by confirmation in text form (for example e-mail), in which you the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation).
If you have not received the appropriate message, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We are fully liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, assuming the guarantee for the nature of the object of purchase and in all other statutory cases.
(2) The liability for defects within the scope of the legal warranty is governed by the corresponding provision in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If material contractual obligations are affected, our liability for slight negligence shall be limited to the contractually typical, foreseeable damage. Significant contractual obligations are essential obligations which arise from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract and obligations which the contract imposes on us according to its content for the purpose of achieving the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you can regularly rely.
(4) Liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded in the case of breach of insignificant contractual obligations.
(5) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet can not be guaranteed error-free and / or available at all times. We are not liable for the continuous or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The place of fulfillment for all services arising from our existing business relationships as well as place of jurisdiction is our registered office, as far as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed. The right to call the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.